top of page
- Outpatient counseling treatment services for children, adolescents and their families in a comfortable, confidential and child-friendly office setting. We offer virtual/online sessions as well. We also have a limited availability to provide counseling for adults with specific therapists.
- Diagnostic interviews for specific concerns (ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, etc.) with additional referrals made thereafter for formal psychological, educational, wraparound or additional medical assessments as appropriate.
- Educational Planning & Support to help families with accessing appropriate support in schools (IEP's, 504 Plans, etc).
- Presentations and workshops to provide education and skills training in the community & schools.
- Collaboration with other professionals such as the child's pediatrician, teacher, psychiatrist to provide continuity of services and ensure all of the child's and families' needs are met.
bottom of page