1501 Potomac Avenue, Suite 200
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
~Anxiety & Fears
~Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
~Habit Reversal Therapy
~Tic disorders/Tourette's Syndrome
~Trichotillomania/Hair Pulling Behaviors
~Weight Management/Healthy Lifestyle
~Parenting/Behavior management training
- Outpatient counseling treatment services for children, adolescents and their families in a comfortable, confidential and child-friendly setting. We also have a limited availability to provide counseling for adults with specific therapists.
- Diagnostic interviews for specific concerns (ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, etc.) with additional referrals made thereafter for formal psychological, educational, wraparound or additional medical assessments as appropriate.
- Educational Planning & Support to help families with accessing appropriate support in schools (IEP's, 504 Plans, etc).
- Presentations and workshops to provide education and skills training in the community & schools.
- Collaboration with other professionals such as the child's pediatrician, teacher, psychiatrist to provide continuity of services and ensure all of the child's and families' needs are met.
For questions or scheduling issues,
please call Jeannette Rodgers at 412-388-0880 or