1501 Potomac Avenue, Suite 200
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
~ ADHD ~Autism Spectrum
~Anxiety & Fears ~Depression
~Defiant behavior ~Adolescent issues
~Social skills ~Adjustment/Stress
~Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
~Habit Reversal Therapy
~Tic disorders/Tourette's Syndrome
~Weight Management/Healthy Lifestyle
~Parent behavior management training
- Outpatient counseling treatment services for children, adolescents and their families in a comfortable, confidential and child-friendly setting
- Diagnostic interviews for specific concerns (ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, etc.) with additional referrals made thereafter for formal psychological, educational, wraparound or additional medical assessments as appropriate.
- Educational Planning & Support to help families with accessing appropriate support in schools (IEP's, 504 Plans, etc).
- Presentations and workshops to provide education and skills training in the community & schools.
- Collaboration with other professionals such as the child's pediatrician, teacher, psychiatrist to provide continuity of services and ensure all of the child's and families' needs are met.
Behavioral Health Therapist/Counselor
We have been so fortunate that our practice has grown so quickly and we now have an open position for a therapist to join our group. This open position requires a master's degree in counseling, psychology or social work and applicant must be PA state licensed as LPC or LCSW. Applicant must be credentialed with insurance providers (Highmark, UPMC, Cigna, Aetna, etc) or in the process of credentialing to be able to see patients and accept insurance payments. Applicant must have strong experience with children, adolescents and families proving counseling services. This would be a part-time therapist contracted position with room to grow to full time if desired. Please send a cover letter and CV to our email below if interested.