1501 Potomac Avenue, Suite 200
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
~ ADHD ~Autism Spectrum
~Anxiety & Fears ~Depression
~Defiant behavior ~Adolescent issues
~Social skills ~Adjustment/Stress
~Habit Reversal Therapy
~Tic disorders/Tourette's Syndrome
~Weight Management/Healthy Lifestyle
~Parent behavior management training
- Outpatient counseling treatment services for children, adolescents and their families in a comfortable, confidential and child-friendly setting
- We are now offering social skills groups (see group therapy page) and also groups for anger management, Tourette's syndrome/tic disorders, anxiety and weight management/healthy lifestyle. Please call for a schedule!
- Diagnostic interviews for specific concerns (ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, etc.) with additional referrals made thereafter for formal psychological, educational, wraparound or additional medical assessments as appropriate.
- Educational Consulting and Advocacy services to support families with accessing appropriate support in schools (IEP's, 504 Plans, etc).
- Presentations and workshops to provide education and skills training in the community and schools in working with children with behavioral and/or developmental needs.
- Collaboration with other professionals such as the child's pediatrician, teacher, psychiatrist to provide continuity of services and ensure all of the child's and families' needs are met.
Social Skills & Self-Control Groups (Boys)
to start again in June!!
See Group Page for more info or call to sign up!