top of page
PEDIATRIC COUNSELING SERVICES
PEDIATRIC COUNSELING SERVICES
Stacey L. Munsie, LCSW & Associates
- STACEY MUNSIE, LCSW is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a BA degree in Psychology in 1995 followed by a Master in Social Work degree with Mental Health Specialization in 1997. She is licensed in Pennsylvania as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Stacey provided clinical outpatient services at the Child Development Unit of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh for 11 years and previously as a supervisor in a wraparound/BHRS agency. She has significant experience working with behavioral challenges, ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, social skills training, anxiety, OCD, selective mutism, tic disorders/Tourette's syndrome, depression & stress/adjustment issues. She works with family interaction patterns and finding specific strategies that are effective based on a child's temperament/personality. Stacey is also a mother of two boys who understands the challenges as well as the joy of being a parent.
- ANGELA VINCENT, MA, NCC, LPC has Bachelors degree in Sociology and Anthropology and then received a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology at Chatham University. She has previously worked at Samaritan Counseling and also at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Weight Management and Wellness and Adolescent Medicine department. She specialized in teen/adolescent issues, mood concerns, stress management, weight management, body image, "healthy lifestyle" and motivational interviewing. She has experience with anger management, oppositional behaviors, aggressive behaviors, school refusal, anxiety and mood/depression.
- ALICIA JOHNSON, LPChas a Bachelor's Degree in Visual and Performing Arts from WVU and a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology from Chatham University. She is also a state certified School Counselor. She has worked previously as a performer at Walt Disney World. For the past 8 years she has provided professional counseling services to children, adolescents and young adults. She often incorporates her love of expressive arts to encourage creative outlets for her clients. She has extensive experience in individual and group therapy for children and adolescents. She specializes in behavior modification, social skills development, coping skills, depression and anxiety, teen issues, identity exploration, vocational/college preparation and LGBTQ issues.
- HOLLY BRONDER, LCSW is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Social Work. As a licensed clinical social worker, Holly helps children and adolescents learn to manage distressing emotions. She specializes in treating anxiety disorders and uses evidence-based treatment approaches to help kids feel more balanced, confident and able to overcome fears. Additionally, she has experience working with depression, eating disorders, low self-esteem, perfectionism, tic disorders and body-focused repetitive behaviors, among other concerns. Prior to joining Pediatric Counseling Services, she provided group and individual therapy at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic's Pediatric OCD Intensive Outpatient Program and Center for Children and Families
- EMILY SARAZEN, MSCP, NCC, LPC received her Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Duquesne University and completed her Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology at Chatham University. Emily has provided treatment previously at Wesley Spectrum Services and Youth Advocate Program as a Mobile Therapist and a Behavior Specialist Consultant working with behavioral challenges and children/families dealing with an Autism Spectrum disorder. Emily provided family therapy to adolescents with mood stability concerns, self-injury type behaviors and aggression at Glade Run Lutheran Services in a RTF setting. Emily has experience providing treatment to children, adolescents, families and adults. She currently specializes in clients who experience stress from anxiety, depression, mood concerns, trauma, PTSD, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, behavioral challenges, ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- JESSICA WALKO-RIMKUS, NCC, LPC received her Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and also in Development & Family Relationships. She completed her Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology at Chatham University. Jessica is a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Pennsylvania. She has experience in providing treatment previously at Family Links working as Family-based therapist, School-based therapist, Mobile Therapist and currently as an Outpatient Therapist. Jessica also provides individual and family mental health counseling at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Adolescent Medicine Department. She has expertise working with child and families who experience anxiety, depression/mood issues, family relationship issues, ADHD, Oppositional behaviors/behavioral issues, low self-esteem, school issues, adjustment/stress, anger management concerns, divorce/separation and grief and loss.
- JESSICA HASKINS, LCSW, CCTP is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology in 2004. She completed her Master's Degree in Social Work in 2006 with Mental Health Specialization. Jessica has 10 years experience working with children and families in an outpatient setting and in schools. She worked for 3 years in an agency in the treatment and prevention of child abuse and other trauma. She has continued this specialization by completing the necessary training in becoming a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP). She has a passion for treating trauma using mind and body techniques for relaxation and body regulation. She has working with children as young as 2 1/2 thru adulthood. Jessica also has extensive experience treating anxiety and depressive disorders in children and has experience in treating teenagers and children engaging in self-harming behaviors. She has experience working with children with ADHD and ODD. She has experience working with children in the school setting also and continues to work in a school-based partnership program. Jessica primarily uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing and various relaxation skills approved through the International Association of Trauma Professionals.
- CHRISTY FISCHER, LPC graduated from Allegheny College with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She then went on to complete her Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Gannon University. Christy previously worked in the highest level of care in the state for adolescents before moving to Pittsburgh. While here, she has previously worked in school-based outpatient services in Pittsburgh Public School District and West Mifflin Area School District , through Wesley Family Services and Family Behavioral Resources, respectively. Christy has significant experience working with anxiety, autism, ADHD, depression, aggression and anger management, bipolar, hallucinations, borderline personality disorder BPD, impulse-control issues, grief and loss, attachment related issues, peer and family issues, low self-esteem, trauma and PTSD, self-harming, and suicidal ideations and attempts.
bottom of page